School District Websites DoneFASTER.CHEAPER.BETTER.
Fully Managed Websites for Schools and School Districts
You have more than enough to fill your plate each day.
Updating your District and School websites – although urgent and important – tends to fall through the cracks.
It takes hard work to keep an ecosystem of District and School websites fresh and up to date – not to mention all of the unique burdens placed on K-12 school districts: timely posting of SARC, SPSA, LCAP, Brown Act Compliance, Web Accessibility Standards ...
Who's got time to deal with all of that and leverage your website as a marketing tool to increase enrollment and connect with families?
We do. EDPress can help!
Think of it—full legal compliance, no more anxiety over security vulnerabilities and outdated content.
We'd like to show you how we can help provide peace of mind — and a great looking, modern, fresh website too!
Let us take care of your websites so you can take care of business.
Let the educators educate ...
Let EDPress handle the coding!
Full-Service Content Management
We do all the work for you.
We'll keep your website fresh, functional, and consistently formatted. Your staff sends requests our way and we take care of them for you – at NO EXTRA COST.
- Posting Content Changes, Announcements & Updates
- Adding Meeting Agendas & Minutes
- Updating School Site Announcements
- Managing Staff Directories
- Listing School Accountability Report Cards
- Sharing District-Wide News and Announcements
- Overseeing Design Changes
- Procuring and Editing Images, Videos, & Rich Content
Our friendly team of dedicated experts is available 24/7 to take care of any requests or questions you or your staff may have – again, at NO ADDITIONAL COST.
- Full Management Support
- Unlimited Training
- Strategic Consulting
- Marketing Support
- Media Sourcing
- Third-Party Application Integration
- Analytics & Data Monitoring
- Technical Support
"You guys are amazing and very speedy. You make us look good."
School Office Manager
La Mesa-Spring Valley Schools
For a fixed fee, you receive the following:
- Hassle-Free Migration. We'll move all the content and documents from your existing platform.
- Dedicated Private Cloud Hosting. Your site will be fast, secure, and futureproof.
- MailChimp® Integration. Capture leads and communicate more effectively (requires MailChimp subscription).
- Single Sign On (SSO) Integration. Staff will be able to use their existing district user accounts.
- Social Media Integration. Instagram and Twitter feeds embedded on every page.
- Google Analytics®. Understand who is visiting your sites and what they are looking for.
- Learning Resource Finder. A filterable directory of learning resources at your fingertips.
- Google Calendar® Integration. Quick-add District, School Site, and PTA calendars to a visitor's personal calendar.
- School Menu Integration. Allow families and staff to access today's breakfast and lunch menus in one touch.
- And much more.